[Techtalk] Solaris experience?

Subba Rao subba9 at cablespeed.com
Thu Sep 11 13:11:47 EST 2003

Hello

I am being interviewed for some jobs where they are asking for Sun Solaris
experience.  For a long time I have been a *nix user but did not pay too much
attention to the System V vs the BSD camps.  I know Solaris falls into the
BSD camp.  How different is it from Linux?  My experience is in System V,
AIX and Linux (some HP/UX).  Having this experience, what areas of Solaris
should I focus on to get my foot in the door.

Thank you in advance for any advice.
--
Subba Rao
subba9 at cablespeed.com