[Techtalk] A (Difficult?) Regular Expression Construction Question

Julie txjulie at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 8 06:55:36 EST 2003

Kai MacTane wrote:
> At 9/7/03 06:45 PM , Elizabeth Barham wrote:
>
>> The distinguishing characteristic between Weatherquest and UNIX is
>> that Weatherquest is alphabetically after UNIX.
>

> So, what happens if your next entry, instead of "UNIX", is "YP/NIS"?

I got the impression that it was a homework assignment, and not a
real-world scenario.  So I suspect that the professor wouldn't
be giving sample problems which broke the rules ;-)
--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
txjulie at austin.rr.com                  or nothing at all.