[Techtalk] Office style checker

Karen Locke karenl at scrserv.com
Thu Oct 30 10:16:12 EST 2003

Hi all,

I never thought I'd say it, but I actually have a need for that obnoxious
style checker in Microsoft Office.  I haven't used MSO since I switched to
linux a year ago, and always despised the style checker.  But now I'm writing
papers that need to be extremely gramatically correct, and it would actually
be useful.

I'm using Star Office 5.2.   Does anyone know if the latest versions of Star
Office or Open Office (or any other linux-friendly package) have the feature?

Karen