[Techtalk] Wireless Help

bettyj at interbaun.com bettyj at interbaun.com
Mon Oct 20 11:49:57 EST 2003

I also have been working on this, with little or no time to
experiment :-(

You will need a wireless access point, not a router. You can
check with Apple Airport equipment and make sure it is
compatible with the stuff you have. Linksys is not always
compatible, I believe the 802.11B version is better than
802.11G standard for Linux and MacOSX compatibility. Good
luck and let us know how it works for you.

----- Original Message Follows -----