[Techtalk] Mandrake 9.2

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Sat Oct 18 15:59:17 EST 2003

On 18 Oct 2003 23:14:31 +0930
Robyn Manning <rmanning at adam.com.au> wrote:

> Hi
>
> How did you go about downloading it? In Aus. we're trying to get it
> through Mandrake Club and they've set up bittorrent and we're having
> problems. It's not me directly who's doing it, but if you have any hints
> I'm sure they'd be valued.

Until it's made public the only way of dl-ing it is via bittorrent. That
worked for me (sitting in Europe) but the problems in .au are recognised,
and there is even a forum discussion on mdkclub about the problems with
bittorrent in .au. I am however not aware of any fix.

I guess you chould check the forums to see if anything has been resolved re
bittorrent in .au, or the less satisfactory answer is to wait until it's
mirrored on the traditional ftp servers end October.

Hamster