[Techtalk] I got the modem working!

TechChiq techchiq at hotpop.com
Fri Oct 17 17:24:53 EST 2003

No not the WinModem. That's out. LOL!I just put in a new USRobotics 5687
ISA modem my friend gave me and while it did not autodetect it, I just
set it to ttys1 and it works fine! I'm so glad. :) Now I don't have to
go rebooting just to get on the net, etc.

Now to get Paint Shop Pro 8 Working... I downloaded the new version of
WINE (released yesterday - 20031016) and so I want to install that, then
try again with PSP 8.00 and then the 8.1 update which I also downloaded.

So that's today's project. :)

Tika