[Techtalk] A dell latitude, some advice.

Stratis Aftousmis stratus at ccsi.com
Thu Oct 9 21:39:12 EST 2003

> Hi Stratis,
>
> I am thinking that I could buy a refurbished deal of the same make
> downtown in  Ottawa, Canada for 269 CDN.  So it's roughly the same
> price.  Get the  neighbour to knock off $50.00 to replace the the HD and
> CDRom and I think you  have a winner.  As for slack, I am a RH user and
> don't have any idea as to  how slack and rh would mix.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phil Savoie

Thank's for the reply. I have to take this time to apoligize for the
double post.

I was thinking about the same on taking $50.00 off. So i am correct in
being learly about the hard drive, I wasn't sure if old laptop's have
noisey hard drive.

Stratis.
--
http://ccsi.com/~stratus
stratus at ccsi.com

"What is complex to one, is not to another."
~In the beginning there was the command line: by Neal Stephenson