[Techtalk] Extended Partitions

TechChiq techchiq at hotpop.com
Thu Nov 20 10:17:52 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 04:42, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:
> Moreover, from the fdisk man page (not the cfdisk man page):
> BUGS
> There are several *fdisk programs around.  Each has its problems and
> strengths.  Try them in the order  cfdisk,  fdisk, sfdisk.

DiskDruid came with my Pink Tie 9 distro, and I used it (quite easily)
to make my partitions. It let's you set up anything of any size, even
reiserfs and RAID iirc. At least, I didn't have problems setting up my
dual-boot (when I used to dual-boot) and now recently I partitioned it
all linux.

TechChiq
Home Page: http://members.fortunecity.com/techchiq/
Linux User # 331707, Machine # 216034 (http://counter.li.org)