[Techtalk] Recruiting :^)

Sara neuroticia at neuroticia.net
Wed Nov 12 14:58:23 EST 2003

TechChiq:
> Sounds like another Trillian (which runs under Winblowz). I don't do
> chat much at all, and my C/C++ skills (what there was of them) is
rather
> rusty so I can't help here, unfortunately.

Or Miranda IM, or GAIM, or any variety of other multi-chats. :)

> I do have GAIM but I haven't tried it yet. But from what I hear, it
> might not work anymore? I'm kinda confused on all the IM battles.

GAIM works. I'm on the most recent version on both Windows and Linux. I
have MSN/YIM/AIM/etc. accounts, all of which are functioning (at least
up until today. :) ) For a brief period of time MSN and YIM accounts
were not working due to authentication style changes I believe. They're
working again now, though. The version of GAIM you have might be
outdated--so if any accounts don't work, just grab the latest version.

http://gaim.sourceforge.net