[Techtalk] usb caddy drive

iriXx dev_null at iriXx.org
Thu Nov 6 21:11:21 EST 2003

hi... can anyone tell me again what the module is for a usb caddy
drive... i know its usually usb raid-storage or something....
um and if anyone feels like giving me a quick primer on setting it up...
i did something stupid and dropped my laptop... very thoroughly :(. but
the drive is the only thing that still works, so i now need to get Linux
to recognise it :) i've had it work before but only under knoppix or by
plugging it in and doing a fresh install of Mandrake. i'll be running
Mandrake 8.2 for this one... havent upgraded the desktop in a while....

thanks

m~

--

    ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

    .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

               gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E