[Techtalk] Opera Help with Replies

TechChiq techchiq at hotpop.com
Mon Nov 3 00:11:25 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 20:14, Claudine Chionh wrote:

> I'll just confound things :-) by putting a word in for noffle
> <http://noffle.sourceforge.net/> which, like leafnode, is designed
> for systems with intermittent (eg dialup or laptop) connections
> to the internet. The two programs behave a little differently so
> it may be worth comparing them.

As mentioned, I'm not looking for something in which it's sole purpose
is to fetch messages for "local" delivery. I'm looking for a full blown
application that does that and displays in the way I'd like, and let's
me send what I'd like.

TechChiq
http://members.fortunecity.com/techchiq/
Paint Shop Pro 8/Wine, Linux, Digital Art, Photography, Web Site Design
Linux User # 331707, Machine # 216034 (http://counter.li.org)