[Techtalk] [Fwd: GPG keys]

EevaJärvinen eeva.jarvinen1 at luukku.com
Mon May 5 17:05:09 EST 2003

On ma, 2003-05-05 at 16:30, PCasper wrote:

...and the above is all I can see of your message in Evolution.  Mutt,
however, or Pine, show the message just as it should be.  This is an
evolution problem, seems to me.  Balsa works too.

(sarcasm on)
Isn't it nice that when you find a nice-looking e-mail client, it's
faulty?
(sarcasm off)

I guess Ximian will correct this someday, but I have started configuring
mutt.  I used pine, but it's no good with unicode, so I had to switch.

Eeva

--
...women are not obedient, chaste, scented, and exquisitely apparelled
by nature.  They can only attain these graces, without which they may

                                                  V. Woolf, Orlando