[Techtalk] argh please test!

iriXx dev_null at iriXx.org
Sat May 3 21:07:50 EST 2003

well thats the weirdest thing.,.. all the links are okay..

in the properties dialog box i've set links correctly and target as
mainFrame... i did another site in a similiar way yesterday and it works
fine.... i make the graphics in Fireworks and then import into
dreamweaver...

it all looks okay in the source code too:
www.madgelloland.org/irixx/madonna/side.html

i just cant figure why the pages arent loading into the main frame. all
of those buttons link to corresponding pages!

thankx

m~