[Techtalk] Re: Major upgrade to Debian testing.

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Tue Mar 25 19:24:48 EST 2003

Anyone know whether PHP has been unbroken yet? ;-) I looked through list
archives but haven't seen any references to this.  Since the original
message was on devel-announce, I looked there first.

I see that one workaround is to put libc6 on hold.  Another is to get
PHP4 from Sid.  Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Jen