[Techtalk] My Introduction

Kathy Wills kathywills at kathywillsfamily.com
Mon Mar 10 22:38:14 EST 2003

Nickname: GuNG-HO-Lady
Web Site: http://www.kathywillsfamily.com
Location: Westville, OK

I got my nickname because my husband of 34 years was a Marine, one son
was in the Marines, and another son is getting ready to leave for Marine
Corp boot camp. Our two sons are adopted.

I have an AA degree in business management, but currently work as a
cashier at a Wal-Mart store.

I have had a passion for computers for about the last ten years and have
taught myself everything that I know about them. I have even built two
computers in the last two years starting with an empty case. I manage
our little home network consisting of two computers. Mine has Mandrake
9.0 on it. It will be changed to Slackware as soon as 9.0 is released.
My husband's computer has Windows ME on it. I can't convince him to give
up Microsoft Windows because of some of the games he likes to play.

Besides computers, my hobbies are: genealogy hence the web site, sewing,
and working in the yard.