[Techtalk] Could someone help me with a technical report

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Tue Jun 17 14:55:00 EST 2003

Hi,

> > What I need is some real life data on the conversion
> > of a company from Windows to Linux.

Try the websites of some of the distros. I know Mandrake has a section
called BizCases or words to that effect, where people are encouraged to
share stories, the exact nature of which is what you are seeking.

Perhaps RedHat might have some similar information??

It might pay to go poking around some of the commercial distro webpages at
any rate.

Good luck with it.

Hamster