[Techtalk] Yahoo Account access

Tracey Grrl Geek grrliegeek at elenari.net
Tue Jun 10 17:32:55 EST 2003

Subba,

I have a Yahoo account, and just tested it. I am not having the same
problem. What I would suggest which might clear things up is to delete
your cache, clear your history, and delete all cookies. In Mozilla /
Netscape this is under

Edit - Preferences - Advanced - Cache - Clear Cache
Edit - Preferences - History - Clear History
Edit - Preferences - Privacy & Security - Cookies - Managed Stored Cookies

That should fix it.

--
Tracey
Linux Counter #264789