[Techtalk] ln and unmounted directories

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Fri Jun 6 11:14:03 EST 2003

Thank you for your great advice for doing backups!

I do have a *lot* of other servers with small amounts of disk space where
I can put config files. It's more the automation of it all. I have tried
CVS (and possibly rsync, I can't remember now) and I just wasn't able to
get them to work. :/ I've successfully used other peoples' setups, but
I haven't been able to get the setup part working. I will give these a try
again as I could really use (especially) CVS for some projects that I'm
working on.

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin