[Techtalk] Changing X cursor

Subba Rao subba9 at cablespeed.com
Thu Jun 5 20:21:34 EST 2003

Hello,

I am using X at 1600x1200 resolution.  The icons and fonts have been adjusted
to a viewable size.  I am having problem with the cursor though.

When I have several windows, I keep moving the mouse but I do not see the
cursor.  I find the location with the use of "xeyes".  The cursor is still
medium size.  I would like to have a bigger cursor and with different color.

I am using GDM with Metacity window manager.

How do I change the X cursor (size & color)?

Thank you in advance.

--
Subba Rao
subba9 at cablespeed.com