[Techtalk] Re-installing GRUB, dual boot win2k

Tracey Grrl Geek grrliegeek at elenari.net
Tue Jun 3 17:37:35 EST 2003

Do you know if this tutorial covers a dual boot where Windows is on hda
and Linux is on hdb? I've run into this problem myself, and currently
have to boot Linux from a floppy, and Windows from the NT boot loader.
I've Googled & researched, and found people who made a dual boot work
with Linux on hda and Windows on hdb but not the other way around.

Thanks,
--
Tracey
Linux Counter #264789