[Techtalk] Partitioning issues.

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Jul 27 10:51:54 EST 2003

On 25 Jul 2003, Elizabeth Barham wrote:

> Mary writes:
>
> > Assuming she recovers the data, there's nothing stopping her
> > attempting to partition again.
>
> But I mean since she re-partitioned it from what it was, stopped,
> realized her mistake, can she not simply reverse the changes to the
> partition table?

Yes this is correct.  So long as the same partitioning tool is used and
the partition table is returned to exactly the same state.

Staci, can you answer whether it was originally a linux partition?  And
did you change it to be a Windows partition?  If it was originally a
Windows partition then many of us have been giving you the wrong advice.

	Jacinta