[Techtalk] Top Posting (was firewire)

Staci scorcora at wisc.edu
Tue Jul 8 21:12:37 EST 2003

I'm with you there.
keywords "at my option".

Also:
Sometimes I glance at posts, think "okay that doesn't apply to me" and delete.
If you like to sift thru and read a bit, having top-posts is very very handy, that way you can get a quick
nutshell view of what people are talking about, without reading the WHOLE thing, which may be a discussion that
has run from ..say, firewire, on to the new topic of top posting, [potentially] without changing the
subject-line.

sl