[Techtalk] Re: X problems after installing an adaptec 29160 SCSI card (PCI)

Lucky Lady needlesschatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 13:13:26 EST 2003

Hi all,

Thank you to both Erin & Alvin for their suggestions.
Erin, my vertical & horizontal refresh rates were
correct, so that was not the problem. Alvin, my NIC
card was between the AGP video card & the PCI SCSI
card (which was in the last slot), so I can not move
the SCSI card any further away. I ended up replacing
the AGP video card with a PCI one & X works fine.

DaLy