[Techtalk] help configuring our printer

Lucky Lady needlesschatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 09:46:46 EST 2003

Hi and happy monday to all,

It still does not work & I am getting frustrated. In
printtool under share I have tried entering both:
/usr/bin/smbclient \\computerName\PrinterName
and \\computerName\printerName.

I have the correct IP address & workgroup name. My
user name & password are correct as well & I do have
permission (rights) to the computer. I reboot after
every modification via printtool. Any other
suggestions.

TIA,

DaLy