[Techtalk] ipmasquerade

Ronnie ronnie.oien at c2i.net
Fri Jan 10 23:48:57 EST 2003

Hi

Have a little trouble with my ipmasquerade, it seems I cannot run winmx on my windows machines which is connected through the masquerade. Or maybe this sit in the firewall.... Anyway - I've been reading a little about it, and it seems I need an extra package to run this through the connection via the redhat 8.0. Anyone know where to get this package, and what is it called? Can there be somewhere else the problem is? I'm a bit green on this Linux thing, so if somebody can help it would be grately appreciated!

Ronnie