[Techtalk] How to write web proxy in Python?

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Thu Jan 9 21:11:36 EST 2003

I've written a q&d web proxy you could use and modify if you're interested -
a quick change to the read routine would do it nicely. Interested? It also
supports user-configurable access control, system-password authentication,
etc, but not hugely well - not that it seems to concern you much. Interested?

Meredydd