[Techtalk] debian: looking for usb and parallel printing

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Sat Jan 4 15:08:38 EST 2003

Hey everyone:

I was wondering if someone could point me at some resources. I think that
I have support compiled into the kernel for usb (camera) and parallel
printing, but I can't seem to set it up. A friend of mine thinks that his
friend compiled it into the kernel when they were trying to get the video
card to work...but maybe the module isn't installed?

How do I even start looking for these things?

I'm using debian (woody release) with 2.4.18 as my kernel.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]