[Techtalk] Re: Server was hacked into; BIND does too reek!

sara neuroticia at neuroticia.net
Mon Feb 24 14:51:46 EST 2003

> -----Original Message----- ::snip snip snip::

I agree with Carla. The first time I installed DJBDNS took about a half
an hour to do the research/installation. (Note: install from source. The
RPMs make life difficult) BIND took MUCH longer. Djbdns is also more
friendly to administer. If you're coming from BIND, djbdns might seem
yucky/unfriendly at first, but once you get out of your BIND mindset,
it's like driving an automatic with the control of a 5-stick shift.