[Techtalk] cross-platform, cross-browser testing

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Thu Feb 20 13:30:57 EST 2003

On Thursday 20 February 2003 12:11 pm, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> - buy a second, cheapo windows machine for the same $$ I'd spend on
>           VMWare

This gets my vote. You don't lose time rebooting, and you don't introduce
potentially troublesome new complications, like WINE and VMWare. It's easier
to manage. Also it multiplies your testing options. I have a test network of
three PCs. All told there are 13 Windows and Linux systems installed, I can
test just about any combination I need to.

--
Carla Schroder