[Techtalk] Linux for Presentations HOWTO

Akkana akkana at shallowsky.com
Sun Feb 16 17:04:34 EST 2003

A couple of us got involved in a discussion on the local LUG mailing
list about how presentations at the LUG are almost always given
using Microsoft software, with the result that I decided there
ought to be a HOWTO to help people who want to give presentations
using linux and free software but aren't sure what the options are.

Here's the first release:

  http://www.shallowsky.com/LinuxPresentations.html

I'd love corrections and additions, particularly from those
of you who actually give presentations regularly, and especially
from folks who give presentations in PDF, since I know a lot of people
use PDF but I don't know enough about it to write those sections.

	...Akkana