[Techtalk] Pathetic Mini How-To on CUPS & MacOSX Clients

Beth Johnson linux.chick at verizon.net
Thu Feb 6 10:40:12 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 18:19, Jenn Vesperman wrote:
> I see nothing pathetic about this - this is exactly how the HOWTOs
> start.

Well, I put that there to hopefully put off anyone looking at the
archives and thinking I'm some sort of an expert!  I had someone write
me last month after apparently finding my blurb on the Palm and he sent
me his kernel messages and everything.  And I couldn't help him!  ;-)
I'm just stumbling through like he is and happened to find what worked
and had it together enough to track what I was doing.

It ("pathetic") wasn't meant in any self-denigrating way, I just wanted
to acknowledge that it wasn't perfect by any means.  But I did feel it
was important to get it out there, because who knows how many other
people have gotten it working but kept it to themselves!

regards,
Beth
--
  /\/\    Beth Johnson