[Techtalk] LaTeX: no page break for chapters

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Wed Dec 31 01:40:09 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm working with a Gutenberg text using GutenMark. I'm trying to do some
minor customizations to the document. I'd like (most of) the chapters to
run into each other. It's a Jane Austen book and she has about a hundred
chapters which do not need to start on their own pages. (Mostly I'm just
trying to reduce the page count to something I can actually print out...)

There must be a config file somewhere that controls the pagination for
chapters? I know nothing about LaTeX, although I'm quite comfortable with
XML and HTML markup languages.

thanks,
emma

--