[Techtalk] Hardware issue, probably...

Tracey Clark grrliegeek at elenari.net
Mon Dec 22 18:07:40 EST 2003

And it was said by Raven Alder-->
> 	My sigoth's computer is having display issues at the moment.

Since you've eliminated the monitor as the source of the problem, the
next step is to trace the path back to the motherboard, component by
component. Try swapping the video cable. Try putting in another known
good AGP card (or try the onboard video if your card has it).

Since it's happening with both OS's on the box, I would think it's
probably not a software issue.

--
Tracey
Linux Counter #264789