[Techtalk] Looking for HP-UX 10.20 and Solaris 1.1.2 (SunOS 4.1.4) media

caitlyn at mizuhoradio.com caitlyn at mizuhoradio.com
Thu Dec 18 10:23:20 EST 2003

Hi,

The ZD#@!~! company I am on contract to (until 1/23.  I can't wait to start
my new job in February.) has an ancient HP Visualize C200 workstation still
in use as an application server.  The root password magically disappeared.
OK, I can boot from CD-ROM and fix this, right?  Nope.  We have no media.
Does anyone have an HP-UX 10.x bootable CD they can spare?

While we're at it, they have lots of Solaris 1.1.2 boxen still in service.
Guess what we don't have?  Yep, media.

Ya gotta love companies like this.  Grrrr....

Thanks,
Cait