[Techtalk] Mozilla and newsgroups

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Fri Dec 5 18:34:04 EST 2003

Yes, it's another Mozilla question.   :-(

I clicked on the following link to join the Plone developer's mailing list:

I can download messages but Mozilla refuses to post; its unhelpful
message is that I should check my newsgroup configuration.

I've been on another mailing list for quite awhile; what's wrong with
this one?

--
   If there is a possibility of several things going wrong the one
   that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.