On-topic on techtalk (Re: [Techtalk] All PHP Scripts Running Twice?)

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Mon Aug 4 19:05:54 EST 2003

At 8/4/03 05:49 PM , Mary wrote:
>On Mon, Aug 04, 2003, Kai MacTane wrote:
> > This isn't exactly a Linux question, but people here are really
> > knowledgeable, and php.net seems to be having "issues".
>
>As far as I'm aware, non-Linux-specific questions (ie questions about
>Apache in general, or PHP in general, or software development in
>general) are on-topic here (although all programming and software
>development questions would also be ontopic on programming@)

Thanks, that's good to know. I suspect this problem belongs here rather
than on programming, since it seems to involve the interaction between PHP
and Apache -- it's not that I'm having trouble *writing* a PHP script, but
rather that it's being executed twice; there's something strange in its
execution environment.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Hey, sister Moonshine, hold me 'til the break of dawn,
  Hold me long,
  Hold me hard,
  Hold me 'til the shadows fade away..."
                                                 --The Mission UK,