[Techtalk] Kmail is buggin me

Doc Nielsen linuxchix.org at DocNielsen.dk
Sat Aug 2 01:08:52 EST 2003

Hey ya'll

I got a little problem with my new Kmail
I have an imap account on my server (dovecot) my filters are working just fine
with both Outlook (and Express) and Mozilla -mail.
However, when i want kmail to filter mail from *linuxchix.org to the linuxchix
folder, it doesnt! :-( boohoohoo

I've tried creating the filters, but the only folders i can select are the
ones in "Local Folders", not the ones in my imap account
Does any of you chix-readers have a good idea. and believe me, i've googled
all day for an answer...

- Doc