[Techtalk] Re: Electrical hacking

Helen hrosseau at rogers.com
Sun Apr 13 20:14:05 EST 2003

    I have to come out of lurking for this one.  I was originally a hardware
electronics technologist starting in the mid 70's. Very few females in the
field at that time.
    AC will make you stick and high voltage DC will throw you across a room.
My worst experiences were with a VHF transmitter  and 700VDC and an FM
transmitter at 110VAC. Both were with the power supplies of the equipment,
after the first main transformer.  I am still here to talk about it though.

Helen