[Techtalk] Re: mounting usb

iriXx dev_null at iriXx.org
Wed Apr 9 09:09:52 EST 2003

hi rudy

thanks so much for your advice, whoops, had no idea it was so complex!!!
i think what i'll do for now is run from a live CD... might put mandrake
back on when im feeling a little more confident ;-) but the live cd
seems to be the simplest way to go. most of them seem to create folders
where you can install stuff (at least SuSE live does) so i could put
those on the usb drive. thanks again!

m~

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

             gnupg key ID: AEB7A31E