[Techtalk] Strange Obsession

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Sun Sep 29 22:57:04 EST 2002

On Sunday 29 September 2002 11:16 pm, kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net wrote:
> Well, I am getting a few messages from 'unknown' and with 'no subject'
> There's nothing in the mail (header file or body). I tried to dissect it
> with long-header in K-mail. When I hit the reply button it say:
>
> "On Wednesday 31 December 1969 18:59, you wrote:"
>
> Any clue on how can I nail down the sucker?
>
> Rgds, Ken.

Try running it through Spamcop or Sam Spade, that's the easy way to find out
where it is coming from. It may be simply a means to verify your email
address.

I'm sure there must be an asteriod large enough to hold all the spammers,
I'll chip in money for one-way tickets.

--
Carla Schroder, Bratgrrl Computing