[Techtalk] Sylpheed-Configuring e-mail Web-url location

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 28 09:34:54 EST 2002

	?? it IS the year 2000, what year is it for you??

	This kernel is barely 48 hours old. Forgot to set the clock. I have yet
to find the local time server and use the terminal to set time. I am in
N.E. US. Several times I have set the clock using the GUI and only
studied about using the CL. Is anyone willing to "give me the time of
day" for bash along with the time server. maybe I can put this one
gremlin to bed for good. The settings by GUI seem not to hold.

Andrew