[Techtalk] sent email without appearing in sent folder?

Meredydd Luff meredydd at everybuddy.com
Sun Sep 22 21:08:44 EST 2002

Another known one is a virus (sorry, dunno the name :-( ) which is flooding
my Hotmail inbox at the moment, which fakes messages as *from* some people in
the victims address book *to* other people in the victim's address book. The
version I've got seems mostly to be Italian or Spanish spam, usually
pornographic.

Meredydd

--

MSN Developer, Everybuddy project