[Techtalk] "Slapper" worm targeting Linux/Apache servers]

Raven Brooke linuxchiq at linuxchiq.com
Fri Sep 20 21:28:08 EST 2002

If you point your browser to:

http://www.redhat.com/support/alerts/linux_slapper_worm.html

You will find that Redhat support suggests:

 "Because both client and server applications are affected by these
vulnerabilities, we advise users to reboot their systems
after installing these updates."

Your call, but a reboot certainly beats a reuild  :-)

Cheers,

Raven

--
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0