[Techtalk] New release of Mandrake

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 19 15:20:55 EST 2002

	Mandrake! I am just working on Mandrake Great stuff. Get the 8.2 latest,
wait for 9.+ before you do 9., 8.0 was/is buggy I have had several times
run into where 8.2 fixed 8.0 problems.
	Unfortunately I have managed to mount 8.2 iso images, but then found I
don't know/ didn't know what ro do from there,(I find that a birof a
joke on me.) my burner is not yet working.

	The voice of experience speaks,,,well maybe just in this case(-:

		Andrew