[Techtalk] KDE 3 help

Mick Timony madra at gis.net
Thu Sep 19 15:41:03 EST 2002

I don't use mandrake, but using google I found this thread on
mandrakeforum.com. I guess the command switchdesk is available on
Mandrake (as it is on Red Hat).

Here's the thread:
http://mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=2205&lang=en

If she can't find switchdesk on the task list, she should be able to
open a shell and type in switchdesk or "switchdesk gnome".

But, not having used Mandrake I can't verify that is correct.

Luck
Mick