Sound (Re: [Techtalk] KDE 3 help)

Poppy sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Thu Sep 19 06:52:13 EST 2002

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 00:50, /dev/null wrote:

> >  and the
> > sound card is not working, even though the modules are loading.
>
> hmm, this happens to me on both my machines... its well worth getting

Really? That's odd, my sound card only works part of the time... I've
marrowed down to when I open -this- game, I get sound in that game, but
then I have to re-run sndconfig to get sound in anything else. I assumed
it was just an odd little quirk that helps give my system its name of
"Frankenstein's Bride"

Poppy,				  sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Friend of the Penguin