[Techtalk] Cd Image

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 15 19:35:30 EST 2002

	Oops, Mandrke 8.0 to 8.2

I have had a devil of a time upgrading or rather triing to. Using the
GUI it loops and identifies the new, as yet uninstalled packages as
installed, in CLI urpmi does the same.
	Begin whine; In all a frustrating experience. Made all the more so
because some of my hardware need items in the 8.2 package. end whine.