[Techtalk] Learning Perl!!!!

kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net
Thu Sep 12 14:43:08 EST 2002

At 08:49 AM 9/12/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, John White wrote:
>
> > Actually, FUBAR goes back to at least World War 2, when it was coined as
> > a superlative of SNAFU.
>ISTR the "FUBAR" version stands for F... Up Beyond All Recognition?
>I don't know how that evolved into the "foo" and "bar" we tend to use
>today (or the third member of the set, "baz"), though...
>James.

hahahah...it was all so damn cool...learning while I'm laughing a lot.
Actually I have never had it in my wildest dreams that foobar and the other
words would mean something like that. I have a dictionary of unconventional
words....but never thought of looking it up for programming purpose.
hahhaa...it was all so cool....thanks chix (& guys:-).

Ciao.