[Techtalk] Learning Perl

mc mcgonzalez at att.net
Mon Sep 9 14:58:22 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 11:55, L J Laubenheimer wrote:

> Does this mean there is demand for a perl course, possibly based around
> basics, then analysing somebody else's scripts, maybe writing little scripts
> to demonstrate concepts??

I think that is a great idea!  I just downloaded the PDF for the ebb.org
course.  I am going to read through it tonight while working.

I have to admit, I also bought the Perl for Dummies book.  I found it
much easier to understand than Learning Perl, and have pages and pages
of snippets of ideas of how to do what my ultimate project is from that.

Now I just have to figure out how to put it all together :)

--
mc
I haven't lost my mind,