[Techtalk] Re: Why is life without X important? (was: Re: info)

pheret pheret at pheret.com
Fri Sep 6 18:29:07 EST 2002

i have to admit, i am a command line freak.  i LOVE command line stuff,
always have.  for me, it is like living in a cyberpunk novel, as silly as
that may sound.  i love lynx, mutt (or pine), ftp, telnetting, etc., etc.
i remember my first dial-up shell account and from that time on all i ever
wanted was to be a node on the internet (now i am).  i love being able to
ping from my prompt, to see whose on, what they are doing, no pictures
just a black screen with only my imagination to power it . . .

okay, i am a total nerd, but i love commandline late at night!

pheret
god at pheret.com